Oh dear...


08020914strawberry
Originally uploaded by Yuki47
Accidentally found this blog... I can't believe it still exist to show everyone my terrible English from years ago. I think I better keep this now, because this make me feel that I REALLY need to improve my English.

I am always too lazy, but I recently work really hard on my English. Hopefully, if I continue I can pass the CAE test by end of this year. I am still not completely confident about my English despite my teacher saying I speak almost fluently.

Specially writing essays and reviews, I am not used to those kind of stuff. The reason of that is I am designer and all I have to do is drawing pictures or making layout for magazines, no need for writing essays with complicated words. It doesn't mean I can't write, just takes so long to form structure.

Anyway, I will try to write this blog more often (as I said in the past).

0 comments: